Start Date: June 30, 2014
End Date: June 30, 2014
9:00AM - 3:00PM
Cost (All Days): $270
Convenience Charge: $5
Age: Boys & Girls - 8-16
ASA and Nike basketball camps are geared for all ages and abilities. All campers are expected to work very hard, be receptive to coaching, exhibit discipline, a strong work ethic, and be serious about basketball. As a staff we pride ourselves in being teaching camp first, campers are expected to learn and exhibit certain skills throughout the week.
Scrimmaging and contests will take place throughout the week. At the end of each week players may have an opportunity to win / earn a trophy. Awards are generally given for the following categories: Free Throw Champion, 1 on 1 Champion, 3 on 3 Champion, & Hot Shot Champions. Coaches may vote to award: Most improved player, Drill Stations Award, Coaches award and a Defensive Stopper award.
All players will leave with a detailed evaluation at the conclusion of camp.
9:00AM – 9:15AM: Stretch / Warm Up
9:15AM – 9:25AM: Form Shooting
9:25AM – 9:45AM: Dribble Series
9:45AM – 10:15AM: Drill Stations
10:15AM – 10:20AM: Water Break Free Shoot
10:20AM – 10:35AM: Full Court Drills / Partner Drills
10:35AM – 11:10AM: 3 on 3 Games
11:10AM – 11:20AM: Water Break / 10 Free Throws
11:20AM – 12:00PM: Full Court Scrimmages
12:00PM – 12:30PM: Lunch
12:30PM – 12:45PM: 10 Free Throws / Free Shoot
12:45PM – 1:05PM: Shooting Games
1:05PM – 1:20PM: 1 on 1 Drills
1:20PM: - 1:55PM: 1 on 1 Games
1:55PM – 2:00PM: Water Break / Free Shoot
2:00PM – 2:45PM: Full Court Scrimmages
2:45PM – 2:55PM: Daily summary / Camper of Day
2:55PM – 3:00PM: - Dismissal
1. We do not offer extended day. Campers are allowed to arrive 15 minutes before camp for check in and should be picked up promptly at 3:00PM.
2. Camper to staff ratio is 10/1.
3. All staff members receive criminal background checks.
4. This camp does provide competition where awards are earned. Every camper does not receive a trophy / prize
5. Campers are divided by age and ability
6. Co-ed camps: Yes in some cases girls are competing against boys
7. Lunch is not provided, although concessions may be offered depending on the location.
8. We do not offer refunds for cancellations; credits are issued for future use.
This event has past.